Wednesdays, 3:00-7:00 PM, April through September.
At the Church of the Good Shepherd
7400 Hampton Boulevard
Norfolk, VA 23505
The goal of the Hampton Blvd Farmers Market (HBFM) is to provide the surrounding communities access to locally farmed, harvested and produced goods. This is an agriculturally based market that focuses on local food products and household items made with locally sourced ingredients. HBFM also provides farmers and local food artisans an opportunity to sell their products directly to the customer. We strive to be a community gathering spot for people of all ages.
Meet Our Vendors
Our farmers and producers take great pride in the products they bring to the market for your enjoyment.
May 23, 2018 Vendor Lineup:
- Bodacious Bakehouse - artisan breads and pastries
- BowWowMeow Baking Co. - all natural dog and cat treats
- Brentwood Farm - pasture raised lamb and farm grown lavender skincare products
- Capt'n Crabby - crab cake sandwiches and other gourmet sandwiches and salads
- Cullipher Farm - fresh spring produce from Pungo
- Dessert Classics - cakes, cupcakes, lemon and lime curds, sugar art
- Doughminion Donuts - both classic and one-of-a-kind donuts
- Full Quiver Farm - pasture raised chicken, pork and eggs; grass fed beef; Farmer's Grill grilled meats and sandwiches
- Jen and Juice - organic cold pressed juices
- Lynnhaven River Oyster Company - oysters and seafood
- Max The Knife Sharpening - knife and blade sharpening
- Joysicles Gourmet Pops - all natural fruit pops
- Red Mushroom Brewing Company - kombucha
- State Fair Popcorn Company - popcorn and kettlecorn
- Sunshine Farm & Apiary - local honey and handmade soaps
- The Creative Wedge - cheese spreads, cheeses, jams, salsa, seasoning, hot sauces, bloody mary mix
- The Flower Lady - fresh farm-grown flower arrangements, fresh cut herbs, garden-inspired body care products, chicken & duck eggs
- The Hoot - all natural cleaning products that are safe for your children and pets
- The Neighborhood Harvest - lettuces, greens, herbs, vegetables, eggs, dairy and more--delivered to your home or office
- Three Ships Coffee - locally roasted coffee, including cold brew
- Veg Out Gardens - certified organic vegetable seedlings and potted herbs for your home garden
We would like to thank our Marketing Sponsor, Chandler Property Management. We are able to bring this website to you thanks to their generous support!